Mad , I must be.......Zoo visits at my age

Done my bit for the community this morning by laying a couple of tons of hard core down for the new paths of the Graveyard. Well I was one of only three volunteers that turned up, but hey we got it done, and my fellow worker helped me move the chicken coop on the empty land behind the cottage! True that land is not ours but I am sure the owners wont mind too much until we can move them into the field. They seem to like their new home as they now have grass underfoot and have full sunshine most of the day.

Off to the market garden for some bargins in a moment with Janet; to fill the gap left by the coop . Then later Chris and I are off to see The Departed (if the rubber band at Llandudo Junction Cinema has been fixed). Working Friday and Saturday night, then for a treat we are going to Colwyn Bay Welsh Mountain Zoo! ( http://www.welshmountainzoo.org/)

Well I had wanted to visit Penhryn Castle near Bangor (http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-vh/w-visits/w-findaplace/w-penrhyncastle/) but it is closed for the winter. I used to love the Zoo as a child , as it seemed rather amateurish compared to the likes of Chester Zoo, and had a certain charm about it! ....just read a story about an ASBO kid from Colwyn Bay who went up to the zoo and fed one of the pet zoo's rabbits to the aligator! sicko

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes