Little Britain lives......

Janet and Ann have taken part in the Christmas Tree festival (and I use the term loosely),in Prestatyn's parish church. Basically you pay £2.50 to look at an array of decorated trees and then vote for your favourite. The winning entry gets 250 quid! which is a pretty fair prize, so dutifully I went today to cast my vote. I was glad to have bumped into Judy who I dragged along with me, as I would have felt like a pervert wandering around by myself. An odd group of little Britain greyhairs showed us around while 10 little Bonnie Langfords " performed folk songs, to their showbiz moms and 20 drooling OAPs. The whole thing was surreal beyond anything Matt Lucas could dream up. By tree 20 we were giggling like school girls and made a sudden exit before we were kicked out.




Glorious morning on the beach. The dogs ran for miles, with 2 red setters they met. Poor Maddie with her 3 inch legs was always last, but I gave her 9/10 for effort.

Baked bread and mince pies this morning ( enjoyed that too!) and was reminded of that 1970's Yorkshire tv series Farmhouse Kitchen! ( with Anne Sugden look-a-like Dorothy Sleightholme).Does anyone else remember that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes