gud news


Nu rang this evening from South Africa....! good news she is engaged! Jim Proposed after absailing down table mountain (pic)..made up for her! but it did make me smile as our holidays centre around New York shops and the beach at Sitges rather than hurtling down an Africa mountain.
Hopefully I can catch up with her next weekend and celebrate, when she is up in Liverpool.
December nights out organised as we build up for Christmas. Off on an Abba nite at work this Friday which will be awful but fun no doubt. Saturday we are off to a Candlelit Mozart concert at Llandudno, ( I am sorry that Nige can't make his visit this weekend to join in! ) A friend at work has got me a ticket to the "Vagina Monologues" next week , Janet and I are going to a reading of a "Christmas Carol" at Theatre Clwyd, Chris and I are off to see a carol service on the 18th at St Asaph Cathedral ! And I hope to get over to see Micky in Sheffield on the 14th, so socially December looks very good. We have even booked the dogs into Ewloe kennels so we can catch up with Mike and Bev on the 28th for our usual Christmas meal!
Ding dong merrily on high.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes