The Hindenburg, Santa Baby and bread

Idle Thoughts


Like the Great transatlantic Liners such as the deco RMS Queen Mary, the grand age of the Zeppelin died out after the 1930's. I was thinking today of how beautiful such airships like LZ 129 Hindenburg actually were. I would have loved to have had the opportunity to experience a flight (albeit without the Swastika), although the famous Germany to New Jersey disastrous 1937 flight would have been one I could have lived without. Interestingly two thirds of the passengers actually survived the terrible explosion!


The new Debenhams Christmas advert is excellent! the dancing Santa is very dishy ( Can't believe I actually said that). Is it my imagination but are all the Christmas adverts starting later this year? We have only 3 weeks or so until the Yuletide celebrations!
Made several loaves today and they looked lovely ....all very biblical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes