Control and claustrophobia

Slinked off a lecture today and came home, because I had a need to be in control and a bigger need to get rid of the claustrophobia of being either in University or work (or traveling to and from each). So the ideal place was the beach. So for an hour we had a great walk on the promenade, and all the stimuli of the last three weeks was blown away. It was lovely. I used to do the same after a particulary hard shift in Sheffield, but there I went up to Redmires, for an amble around the dams. The beach clears your mind much easier.
Instead of looking at my notes from the week, I cleaned the house, cut the grass, cleaned the chickens out properly, bought all the animal feed from the farm and pet shop ( we all, that is , me and the dogs) shared a MacDonald, and washed the windows!......the control felt very good, and has given me a boost to tackle next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes