Working the next 3 nights


enough said!!!

If I am working nights I don't seem to get a lot done during the day. Put my application in for the Trelawnyd flowershow, Victoria sponge,hanging baskets, tubs, flowers from the garden and photo of pets (Finlay- who else?). The secretary of the show, a very pleasant woman said that new blood in the show would be great, but did say that the judging was very "tough"!!. The show is very 1950's so watch this space for some vintage pictures!.
Went to the craft shop Mullberrys in Dyserth with my sister, and was delighted to see that they seemed to have sold my old arm chair , don't know for sure as the owners are on holiday, but perhaps the proceeds can go towards some plants for the back garden.
Bought some lavender plants and a lovely climbing rose for the arch at Jackson's too.

Last night Chris and I went to the local Blue Lion at Cwm for a meal! I made him pay as he had invited one of the next door neighbours too ( Carol with the Welsh terrier), but we had a nice time, and the food was lovely! Especially the black pudding wrapped in pastry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes