Favourite clothes, burnt buttocks and no soil!

Well nights take over your life, and you realize all you
do is eat, sleep and clean the chickens. Made an effort today and got up at 2.15pm and walked the dogs around the village. As I was leaving Chris turned up after riding. He was wearing his riding garb AND sported a jaunty black and white neckerchief!
Hummm! Very David Essex circa 1975 (Silver Dream Machine!)....I am sure Brian Aldridge actually wears a similar one in Archerland!.

Got me thinking of my favourite piece of clothing! I am not blessed with good taste when it comes to haberdashery! But I am fond of my "dog" shorts. If you look carefully you can make out embroidered labradors. Bought from a shop in the Rockerfeller Centre NY, they please me!

On a painfull level, I burnt my buttocks on some grime remover I left in the bath when I was cleaning it.....oh for normal life! by the way, my soil has not been delivered!!!

1 comment:

  1. Heh heh John, I think I can top (or is it go lower than) that. In high school I sat on a hot curling iron while wearing only panties. I still have the burn scar from that. D'uh. -Kate

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes