Sheffield


Made a flying visit to Sheffield last night to take Mike out for his 40th Birthday . It was lovely to see Maisie, who now looks like a proper little girl! and great to see Bev so happy. Mike and I went to All Bar One, and had a good old gossip, laugh and too many drinks. The hangover was worth it! Didn't have much time to see anyone else, but did manage to get to Cole Brothers (aka John Lewis) for a fix of window shopping. If I had to work in a department store then Coles would be the one I would choose. very classy!

Got home mid afternoon and after a particularly wet walk, I bathed all three dogs and flopped down on the couch in front of an old film (and I intend to stay here all the remainder of today!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes