Tesco....and the embarrassing incident of the moisturizing cream


At lunchtime during my time at Abergele Hospital, I popped down to Tesco for a bit of lunchtime shopping. The Tesco brand stuff is very cheap and as I am soon to be a poor student I decided to to stock up on a few items. Now, I m plagued with dry skin on my face at times, and treat myself to body shop Vitamin E moisturizing cream! (7 pounds!!!!), so seeing some baby moisturizer at 1.99 £ I bought it quick sticks!!!

In the car park I liberally scooped the cream out and plastered it all over my face, and started to rub it all in!!! Nothing happened!!! it just stuck to my face like white concrete!!!! I HAD BOUGHT NAPPY CREAM!!!!!!!! Now people started to stare and panic stricken I searched for something to wipe it all off with.The steering wheel, window handle and seat all by this time got covered in big globs of the cream!!!
Luckily I keep an emergency set of pants in my manbag(!?).don't ask why, they are just always in there..anyhow I grabbed them and spitting desperately to wet them a little I managed to scrape some of the mess off my face, just as two women pulled up in the next car parking space!! Looking as though I was swimming the channel I sped off ....................

1 comment:

  1. hahaaaa! (as you can see, I'm reading your entire blog, or starting to)

    I think you started this blog about the time I started blogging on LiveJournal - at the time, Blogger was kind of new, wasn't it?

    Back then, since not a lot of blogs were out there, I would read every single back post of every single blog I followed. I have gotten lazy, but since I don't want to vacuum this afternoon, I figured I'll start on yours. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes