Chris and his first horsey award!


Bank Holiday Monday and missed Chris on his big "Fun ride" over jumps at a local Country Park at Trefnant, as I have been on nights last night.

Very proud of himself he is sporting a large impressive rosette!!! The first of many I have no doubt! We are heading towards the Flint and Denbigh hunt on Boxing day, which is an impressive and historic local event.

The rosette is now on show above the fireplace.

Things are a bit fragmented this week as am on nights wednesday and Thursday and Sunday, and the weather has been too bad to get stuck in with the path, which needs completing as I am getting stressed with muddy paws and boots. Nigel visits from Sheffield on Friday so I am looking forward to that-- we are going be play teenagers and go and see Snakes on a Plane!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes