Tuesday

Hello, I’ve slept heavy
 I’m back on holiday today which is great timing.
So I’ve got a list as long as your arm of jobs to do, in between a couple of theatre trips, more cinema and lunches out. 

I’m leaving you with this video,
Stick with it
It’s a gem of a watch


 Hey ho

36 comments:

  1. It is amazing what a smile and kind words can mean to another person. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:40 am

    That was heartwarming. Nice little boy. Gigi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:58 pm

      I feel warmed

      Lee

      Delete
    2. 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. πŸ«£πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŒˆπŸΈ❤️

      Delete
  4. Will you stop making me cry! Kudos to Liam and his parents. They're raising a beautiful child.
    Don't overdo it, John. Make time to rest! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heartwarming tale. The vast majority of strangers are kind and decent. Does Charlie live in LA? Only, he was wearing an LA cap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you made me cry this morning. I am so thankful for the Liams of the world. Have a lovely day John, you made mine better already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never know who you'll meet when you're out and about and how they might change you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know πŸ˜‡πŸ™❤️πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸΈπŸ‘€

      Delete
  8. Enjoy your holiday, John.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was amazing. Thank you so much for sharing it. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️πŸ˜€

      Delete
  10. Oh, John, that was so sweet and I'm in tears. Bless that kind man with enough worthy friends.
    Your plans sound wonderful. Enjoy!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks ever so much for sharing this! Enjoy all you have planned and all that comes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a sweet video. Kids can be remarkable when they're given positive reinforcement rather than a list of prohibitions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I showed parents that did helicopter parent

      Delete
  13. Anonymous5:53 pm

    Life lessons indeed on that journey, though we often don’t realise at the time what these people mean until sadly they are no longer there. We are all the richer having met and known people like that Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. If only we were all prepared to be that open and accepting. Obviously a very decent man.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes. A gem. Thanks for sharing it. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It moved me to tears , I loved the vulnerability shown by this bloke

      Delete
  16. Anonymous8:33 pm

    this is beautiful beyond words. If we could all be this open and receiving AND giving to each other, it would be a much kinder world
    Susan M/ Calif.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh, what a wonderful testament. I wonder what will become of little Liam?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a great wee lad and a generous family to watch him interacting with someone.
    Sometimes children are like cats dogs and horses...they are just instinctive..when allowed to be so

    ReplyDelete
  19. A heartwarming story beautifully told.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes