I instantly mute/change channels when Trump comes on. But I love the humour of the Canadian replies. Virginia (Google is sulking, and won’t let me sign in! )
It's just beyond the pale at this point, and yet no one seems to be doing anything to stop him. When he is dead and gone, I hope no one forgets who supported him. Racist shucksters.
It beggars belief it really does. Of all the issues on his desk he decides to get out a Sharpie and rename Lake Ontario. I have enjoyed watching Carney’s press conferences. He is on top of the facts, answers the questions, doesn’t call a reporter “nasty” if he gets a touch question..and he speaks in complete sentences.
And some people think that Americans should count themselves lucky because they have a leader that cares about the USA.
"Cares about the USA" is the most delusional thing I've ever heard. I can't help but think those people are just trolling because Jesus Christ. No one can actually believe that...can they?
This is Nell but I am unable to log in. I guess this idiot we have in charge has directed his minions to block this now. I am weary John. Beyond weary. Many of us just want to get on with our lives but are living under this dark cloud. You know that you and I are the same age. I watch or read positive news when I can find it but still... I remember the old days when coming to america was a fun and wonderful thing...
In the words similar to Sheldon's for those who voted for him: "We informed you thusly that he was a narcissistic despot. What, exactly, is surprising you about his behavior? We have history books literally FILLED with the same kinds of lunatics, alongside the bodies of those whose lives had no value to them."
The horrors just continue. May the midterms change the balance in Congress and may there be a trial to end in jail and all family assets seized to repay the nation. Pretty please?
As an expat living in beautiful British Columbia, I invite you all to come and visit this amazing country. The true North, strong and free! I love your page John. It keeps me anchored to home!
I feel sorry for him too, but more sorry for the rest of us. He is a terrible, miserable human, who seems powerless to turn himself around. He will not stop until he has drawn his last breath. For his sake and ours may it be soon. Maizy
I try to hope that every good thing each one of us does helps yo counteract this evil. Its the only thing we can do individually and collectively we will win
as a small digression, what's up that google fails to more current blog posts up to first position? Your blog is two posts behind and so are many, many others.
I am from the deep south and we may be outnumbered but there are quite a few here who feel Trump is terrible in all aspects. The worst part for me is his total lack of compassion for anyone here or in the world except himself. Linda from Alabama
I hate it all. I am sick to death of him, his family and all the sycophants willing to toss the world in the shitter as long as they are turning a profit.
I don't normalize or accept his crap. He does it for attention and to distract people from serious issues, like people who can't afford groceries and members of the military injured and killed in his made-up war. Every morning before I look at my news app I say a little prayer that he's dead. If my wish comes true while he's still in office, I will dance naked down my street in celebration. I still think he will try to run again in 2028, and Carol and I believe he's building that bunker under the ballroom so he can hide there to keep from leaving.
How brilliant! Love the song .....do you know who sings it?
ReplyDeleteIt's all AI-made... video, music & voice.
DeleteAnd done well
DeleteHe gets more and more like a spoilt toddler! Unfortunately, he's a powerful, spoilt toddler.
ReplyDeleteLoved the video. Ta, John. xx
Xx
DeleteI instantly mute/change channels when Trump comes on. But I love the humour of the Canadian replies.
ReplyDeleteVirginia (Google is sulking, and won’t let me sign in! )
I want a moment like in the filmLOVE ACTUALLY when the British Prime minister stands up to Billy Bob Thornton
DeleteIt's just beyond the pale at this point, and yet no one seems to be doing anything to stop him. When he is dead and gone, I hope no one forgets who supported him. Racist shucksters.
ReplyDeleteππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»
DeleteHe's a sociopathic narcissist. This Ohioan is working hard to restore democracy.
ReplyDeleteππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»❤️
DeleteIt beggars belief it really does. Of all the issues on his desk he decides to get out a Sharpie and rename Lake Ontario. I have enjoyed watching Carney’s press conferences. He is on top of the facts, answers the questions, doesn’t call a reporter “nasty” if he gets a touch question..and he speaks in complete sentences.
ReplyDeleteAnd some people think that Americans should count themselves lucky because they have a leader that cares about the USA.
"Cares about the USA" is the most delusional thing I've ever heard. I can't help but think those people are just trolling because Jesus Christ. No one can actually believe that...can they?
DeleteI agree Jennifer, it seems unbelievable to me that some can genuinely think Trump cares about the USA. He cares about himself
DeleteAnother one who agrees….its all about him. He cares about no one other then him
DeleteThank you people ππππππ❤️ππ»
DeleteWords fail me in polite society to express my true feeling about the . . . . .
ReplyDeleteOh thank u πΈπππππ»
DeleteYes, normalizing....it's pretty horrifying and getting worse.
ReplyDeletec
π©π©π©
DeleteThis is Nell but I am unable to log in. I guess this idiot we have in charge has directed his minions to block this now. I am weary John. Beyond weary. Many of us just want to get on with our lives but are living under this dark cloud. You know that you and I are the same age. I watch or read positive news when I can find it but still... I remember the old days when coming to america was a fun and wonderful thing...
ReplyDeleteWeary is the ideal wor
DeleteWord
DeleteI hope I live long enough to dance in the streets when he's gone. There will cheers loud enough to hear around the world.
ReplyDeleteMimi
His successor has a lot of apologies to give
DeleteIn the words similar to Sheldon's for those who voted for him: "We informed you thusly that he was a narcissistic despot. What, exactly, is surprising you about his behavior? We have history books literally FILLED with the same kinds of lunatics, alongside the bodies of those whose lives had no value to them."
ReplyDeleteI bet Ivana cries every night with a large cocktail
DeleteWe'll never get used to it. At this point we're just trying to survive it.
ReplyDeleteWhere are the real politicians in the White House ? The people that may at least say “ ffs Donald “
DeleteIt's horrifying.
ReplyDeleteπ₯Έπ€ͺ
DeleteImagine waking up every day to realize that although you thought he could not go lower, he has somehow managed.
ReplyDeleteI don’t always like and respect our prime ministers but boy have they all been respectful,
DeleteThe horrors just continue. May the midterms change the balance in Congress and may there be a trial to end in jail and all family assets seized to repay the nation. Pretty please?
ReplyDeleteHugs!
I still don’t quite get the fact that many central USA citizens love him
Deletewhy?
As an expat living in beautiful British Columbia, I invite you all to come and visit this amazing country. The true North, strong and free!
ReplyDeleteI love your page John. It keeps me anchored to home!
My bestie has just crossed Canada by train and adored it
DeleteAfter Dolly Partin and Tim Curry died it seems like the Grim Reaper's aim for 80 year-olds needs to be adjusted.
ReplyDeleteLive your life like Dolly so no one will celebrate when you're gone like they will with Trump.
I don’t hate him, I feel rather sorry for him
DeleteI feel sorry for him too, but more sorry for the rest of us. He is a terrible, miserable human, who seems powerless to turn himself around. He will not stop until he has drawn his last breath. For his sake and ours may it be soon.
DeleteMaizy
I try to hope that every good thing each one of us does helps yo counteract this evil. Its the only thing we can do individually and collectively we will win
ReplyDeleteI worry no one bats a eye now when he bangs on about something
DeleteAt least it’s still legal to fly the American flag, unlike the UK :-)
ReplyDeleteThe Union Jack flag can be flown it isn’t banned
DeleteI dunno, I thought this video did a pretty good job of showing what a fool the orange buffoon is.
ReplyDeleteMe to
DeleteHe's a traitor. He hates his country and is hell bent on destroying it.
ReplyDeleteHe’s clearly mentally unstable
DeleteHe’s a fuck wit !
DeleteLee
as a small digression, what's up that google fails to more current blog posts up to first position? Your blog is two posts behind and so are many, many others.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
please make that "Blogger fails "instead of google. Ta.
DeleteI’m not quite sure what u mean
DeleteI am from the deep south and we may be outnumbered but there are quite a few here who feel Trump is terrible in all aspects.
ReplyDeleteThe worst part for me is his total lack of compassion for anyone here or in the world except himself.
Linda from Alabama
I hate it all. I am sick to death of him, his family and all the sycophants willing to toss the world in the shitter as long as they are turning a profit.
ReplyDeleteI don't normalize or accept his crap. He does it for attention and to distract people from serious issues, like people who can't afford groceries and members of the military injured and killed in his made-up war. Every morning before I look at my news app I say a little prayer that he's dead. If my wish comes true while he's still in office, I will dance naked down my street in celebration. I still think he will try to run again in 2028, and Carol and I believe he's building that bunker under the ballroom so he can hide there to keep from leaving.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janie
Similar to another commenter, I’m a 26 year expat, with Canadian citizenship now, and four Canadian spawn. Over here in QuΓ©bec, we are beyond outrage and into icy anger, at the perpetual insults, bullying, demeaning comments aimed at both our democratically elected leaders, our people, and our country as a whole. And if QuΓ©becois become federalist, we must be REALLY pissed off!
ReplyDeleteThere’s a substck called “I f@#$ing love Australia “ that you might enjoy, John. Very accurate, very biting, and very very funny.