Poo in the Shower

 

Bun managed to poo down the shower drain overnight.
I had uncovered it to clean yesterday and in darkness she took the opportunity to fill it nicely
With Mary’s two carpet puddles in the wee small hours 
That was three big clean ups before my first coffee
It’s like living in an old peoples home ! 
Thank fuck I’ve bought a new carpet cleaner

My new tv arrived today too
It’s my smallest to date 

Too small a target for Weaver to piss on when she returns. 
I watched Ben Hur on it this afternoon and I bloody enjoyed the Chariot Race!

26 comments:

  1. Well... shit happens... or happened 💩 It's the smallest TV I've seen in my life. What a time to be alive! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol …I know it’s small even in my view

      Delete
  2. Well, I guess poo in the shower is easier to clean than poo on the carpet? That TV is about the size of our first one, in the 1970's. Black and white, cost 50 quid and we had to get my Dad to act as guarantor for the hire purchase. Bloody good little telly it was, too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats is funny critters!

    You should give a thought to a wall mounted TV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well my TV is huge in comparison.... but i can see why you might especially in the small cottage... and to me anymore theres really not much to watch... except for old reruns... the industry has really gone downhill... Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what they say-"Small T V, Big Brain"...
    Ben Hur in miniature would be cute I reckon. Tiny chariots, tiny horses, tiny big men. "Poo in the shower" certainly got my attention- clever kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish animals in my house would figure out that leaving a deposit in the shower is a good idea since very hot water dissolves that material. I finally got Princess completely trained and now Alice has joined us and decided to make a corner of the living room rug into a bathroom.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Billy (my Border Collie) would occasionally pee and poo in the sitting room over night. Now I've blocked it off, and he is restricted to the kitchen. Since doing so he hasn't disgraced himself once. I expect it's the idea of pooing in the same room as where he sleeps that stops him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My cat started going in the shower about a year before she passed. A much easier clean up than on the carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We got married at 4.30pm. It was all very relaxed. We watched Ben hur on our hotel TV before deciding we'd better start getting ready 😁

    ReplyDelete
  10. So odd that Bun would poo down the shower drain. The last year or more of our cats’ lives, we woke every morning (and during the night) to messes all over the house. Exhausting. One took to pooing in the bathtub at times, but nowhere near the drain (which made it a lot easier to clean up). I thought the TV was a notebook computer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How considerate of her!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11:02 am

    This week I have continually picked up dog poo and mouse poo from inside the house. My dog goes on a little washable rug and the mouse goes under my kitchen sink and in the laundry tubs in the basement. I have caught two live mice or the same one twice and released them outside this week. I don’t let my dog out when it is dark because we have a resident skunk, racoon and some other animal coming into the yard at night and I don’t want her getting hurt or sprayed by them. My dog is 12 years old now and sometimes she stands on her mats and poo misses the mat but it is easy to pick up. The worst thing we did when Peggy was a puppy was to paper train her. Are you sure your litter boxes are super clean? Cats hate a dirty toilet or maybe is is feeling sick or caught short in the night. Hugs, Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Forgetting all the other stuff, I just want to say that your shower cubicle has great tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maybe tropical fish in the future, there is less clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Krayolakris12:12 pm

    I love the shower mat with its yellow duckies. Shower poo happens here sometimes. Furball urps always land on area rugs ugh. Life with pets! Not easy at times!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh cats and the gifts they leave us!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, the mixed blessings of having pets!
    I didn't know they made TVs smaller that the one you already had!
    Ben Hur! That takes me back and back!
    Hope the week ahead will be a good one for all of us. It will be HOT here.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How are the pets today? Is Bun any better, or does she need a trip to the vet incase it's something serious. It's true, if you have pets you have to expect accidents of one type or another, not just knocking things over , but also surprises from both ends! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jackie M2:12 pm

    My dog does that if her stomach goes off. I am sooo grateful it ends up there rather than other places.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't think my cat would have lived to be fifteen years old if she had done that. You are much more patient than I am with pet accidents, although Heidi did poop in the hallway a few months ago. She's getting old and poop just falls out of her ass sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to apologize for my smugness. I took Charlie for a walk today and when I got home I found a two big turds in the house for me to clean up, both his, before I walked him. At least he did them on the floor and not the carpet, but he's never done that before. I guess I can't say that anymore:)

      Delete
  21. LOL -- I have never heard of a cat pooing down a shower drain. You do have the darndest pet adventures, John.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nelliegrace3:32 pm

    Is there a screen protector for televisions?

    ReplyDelete
  23. How magnificent can the chariot race be at that size? I am ignoring the headline - thankful that the two cats here are both definitely using the litter boxes provided.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those cats are a fine test of your patience :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes