I was a Student Nurse Once



 

37 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:35 pm

    Wow, all swagger and poise, lovely memories and thank you for sharing. Jan in Castle Gresley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, weren't you the cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you were and a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol how the mighty has fallen lol

      Delete
    2. How about wise and distinguished - except for the gravy stain on the sweater/jumper.

      Delete
  4. These are great photos. I don't know why but it made me feel a bit sad. Suppose it's because we are not young anymore. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So young, sweet and innocent. Now, older, wiser and still sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:40 pm

    I’m an old lesbian but even I fancied you

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me, too! You're so handsome and are now a more mature handsome. Oh, yes!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:43 pm

    A student nurse ? In psychiatry?

    Keith

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photo is infact my first staff nurse job in general nursing , it was on Osborn 5 , the spinal unit at lodge moor hospital taken in 1990 when I was 27 ( I know I look younger)
      The other photo was taken in 1987 in York when I was a staff nurse in psychiatry

      Delete
  9. A handsome lad, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice to see the younger you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both the young and current you have great eyebrows. I am envious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You were so cute, and I can see your handsome mature face now in those sweet baby face pics. I love seeing young John Grey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does the Polaroid really say Fuck your heart out? Just curious.....

      Delete
  13. Eat your heart out Dr. Kildare indeed. You remind me of my cousin's husband actually. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. There must have been a lot of patients who enjoyed you leaning over them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You were adorable then, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I look at photos of my first years of teaching, I look so young. And I thought I was "old." Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you knew then, what you know now, you would be just as sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You were definitely a cutie back in the day. You're not that bad now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. How the years fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Look how cute you were! (I mean "are"!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. When I look at old pictures of myself, I can never remember looking like that.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well John, you were a handsome lad "Eat your heart out, Dr Kildare" indeed! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! It's like seeing a whole different person. You looked adorable then and you look adorable now. Back off, Lee. He's mine. lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. You looked very sure of yourself in those photo's....like we all were at that age. I sent an email earlier with a photo.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes