The photo is infact my first staff nurse job in general nursing , it was on Osborn 5 , the spinal unit at lodge moor hospital taken in 1990 when I was 27 ( I know I look younger) The other photo was taken in 1987 in York when I was a staff nurse in psychiatry
Wow, all swagger and poise, lovely memories and thank you for sharing. Jan in Castle Gresley
ReplyDeleteI didn’t have much of a swagger
DeleteWell, weren't you the cutie!
ReplyDeleteShucks
DeleteYes you were and a cutie too!
ReplyDeletelol how the mighty has fallen lol
DeleteThese are great photos. I don't know why but it made me feel a bit sad. Suppose it's because we are not young anymore. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBut we are wiser
DeleteSo young, sweet and innocent. Now, older, wiser and still sweet! xx
ReplyDeleteAnd fucked lol
DeleteI’m an old lesbian but even I fancied you
ReplyDeleteLee
Good old lee
DeleteMe, too! You're so handsome and are now a more mature handsome. Oh, yes!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Oh babs , a lie , but a kind one
DeleteA student nurse ? In psychiatry?
ReplyDeleteKeith
Xx
The photo is infact my first staff nurse job in general nursing , it was on Osborn 5 , the spinal unit at lodge moor hospital taken in 1990 when I was 27 ( I know I look younger)
DeleteThe other photo was taken in 1987 in York when I was a staff nurse in psychiatry