Being LEFT WELL ALONE

 My bladder played up in the night. 
The pain isn’t bad , it’s just cramping so I drank lots of water took an extra antibiotic and paracetamol at around five am then walked the dogs and went to bed.  I woke again around 9am then again at lunchtime when I realised that I’d left the kitchen door open and both the twins and the Welsh were sharing my bed albeit in different corners. 
I felt too rough to separate them and when the spitting started I just thought may the best cat win.

This is only my second UTI In a year so I’m doing very well. And this infection is a result of my pharmacy not sending me enough tablets  on my last prescription, something which is happening more frequently in North Wales I noticed . 
I’ve lit the fire, fed the animals and have retuned to bed with a hot water bottle.


I am beyond caring when I hear Roger trying to sit in the cat litter tray in a Valiant attempt to use it as the twins do.

10 comments:

  1. Oh dear, hope the UTI passes quickly so you can enjoy all the tete-a-tete amongst your menagerie. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:46 pm

    Do stop adding the unnecessary lies, they're not needed. You may have heard someone making a noise at the litter tray but you had no idea whether it was Roger or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Traveller2:40 pm

      Oh go use a litter tray yourself!

      Delete
  3. Oh, dear. Look after yourself and let the animals sort themselves out. Hope you feel better soon. Gentle hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Roger. I wonder what the twins think of that? Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear,I hope you get better soon,the kittens and dogs will learn to share space peacefully,rest well when you can -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:01 pm

    Problems with our pharmacy meant I now get my regular meds online which proves to be 100% quick and reliable Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so hope you feel better today! Here in the US it's time for us to update our prescription insurance. I am on Medicare (over 65) and it is called Plan D or Part D. Basically you chose a private company in the government approved list. They have worksheets to "help" you make a decision. Then I get to pay them a monthly fee to be my insurer. I got a letter from my 2024 plan saying they are doubling my monthly rate from $40 a month to $80 a month for me and for my husband. Then I have a deductible where I pay out of pocket until I reach a certain amount. Last year I did not reach this amount until late November. Then the insurance covers a portion of the prescription. If you do not select a Plan D, you pay a fine. We get to do this evaluation of plans every year. I am fed up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. UTIs are a pain... literally...I am taking D Mannose as a precaution..it seems to help

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes