Next Competition :- " You"

As always the most interesting part of Going Gently's blogs are the comments
And so I'm posing my next competition since the famous postcard phenonomen !

Send me a photo that says everything  about you!
It can be a selfie, a photo of something important to you, something that describes you...anything you want.....
Just send your photo with a simple caption.......and I will post it here......
I will set a deadline of just two weeks!
Send your photo to
jgsheffield@hotmail.com
And everyday I will post the entries after my daily blog!
Here is mine
The winner will be awarded a genuine Welsh love spoon ....
Think outside the box!!!

My happy place

10 comments:

  1. Golly gosh John sounds really genuine
    I might give it a go!!:}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really pushing your luck with the postman but Mary will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met Dr Unity once. He's a right twat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous idea - can't wait to actually see who is who. Such a wonderful group of special people visit you here John - putting a face with a name is always fun.
    I'm 'in' John and will send my entry soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOPS! From what I see in your next post - you have even stranger looking followers than I was expecting!

      Delete
  5. Hmmm... Here's hoping for some energy and inspiration. Tell Nu I have fallen in love with her. I'm even staying at the Nu Hotel when I'm in New York in September.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes