Musical Interlude

Someone has commented on one of my husband's social media pages today
I suspect it may be one of my followers though to be honest there is no way of knowing
I don't want things like this to happen 
I have never ever bad mouthed my husband here. This is a safe place for me and my feelings  and my journey during this difficult time I know I have shared with you all, but I don't want anyone to feel the need to chip in, in order to give him their two penneth worth. 
It's just not anyone's place
Now enjoy the lovely ( and very gay) Matt Alber


On a more positive note I'm still getting some donations via PayPal and by the donation page so keep em coming. It would be lovely to reach 4000£ xx

5 comments:

  1. No comments today please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big thank you s to Sue, Alison, Alison, candace, faith , debbie Ann, Emma
    Big hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please can I now comment and say that the song and the singer are wonderful (I prefer him with stubble, though!) Beautiful words and even more beautiful voice - I'd never heard of him before. Thank you (((((John)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely song and video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do I donate through Paypal?

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes