Everyone has a film in them..............


For around a year now I have been writing a film screenplay in my head....
it's not a work of art.....oh no
it's not academy award winning either...
(well perhaps for cinematography and best song it will be)
But as a daydream it has keep my mind busy for many hours when I have been completing the mundane jobs that arise in everyday life.
I won't divulge too much of the plot...
But think .....Zulu. and Assault on Precinct 13 crossed with Whiskey Galore, Aliens and a touch of the obscure movie The Guns of Fort Petticoat.................all set, of course in a Welsh Village.....

I have even designed the award winning movie trailer in my head too....all set to the music in the above video....and when I am out with the dogs I will often reenact the quick crossing cutting ( with all the relevant facial movements) and of course the overly deep voice over..........
"It was a small sleepy welsh village......."
etc etc etc

When completed it's going to be a cracker of a movie........
Filming can be in Trelawnyd itself I thought

21 comments:

  1. It will be at the top of my list!
    Have a great weekend!
    meggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh John, John ... it's an interesting world inside your head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...judith...you willnever know!
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you had a video player hooked up to your mind... I would really like to see and hear your village movie thriller. Of course,on the other hand... I have always thought a movie made about your life would make a great film! Series?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would go see that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why not...remember The Blair Witch Project...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:29 pm

    Sounds like a movie that has it all. I'd line up for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to see that movie! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll have to wait until the premiere of the final Harry Potter to get my attention, and you'll have to do better than that 'movie' I spent 30 seconds on before I realised it wasn't moving. Other than that, I wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh thomas


    ...dream a little........

    ReplyDelete
  11. That music's scaring me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 'Dream a little'... Oh John... How do you think I waste my time?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This really does have to be made! I love when extraordinary stuff happens to quaint little villages. Or is simply done with such humorous realism. It's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Does it have a Welsh farmer hero?

    ReplyDelete
  15. John -

    You compose films in your mind, I write books in my mine. You are far more ambitious! :)

    Katie in MN

    ReplyDelete
  16. Are you looking for actors.... I'm resting at the moment, so am available!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John
    As long as you're happy......
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hehe. Sounds fantastic, John. I like Callie's idea. Maybe a TV series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I will buy the first ticket and attend the world premier John.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds great, John. I'd be happy to watch the movie, or if you need extras, i'd be happy to oblige.

    megan

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes