Matt Cardle sings Baby One More Time - The X Factor Live show 3 - itv.co...

Well it was a fairly busy night at work....I was so tired when I got home I felt sick, so after feeding and watering the animals I had a sit down and Chris made me a bacon bagel! I chomped my way through it while watching the l o v el y Matt Cardle from last night's x factor doing his stuff.......now I don't do Britney Spears ( IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM) so the song left me a little cold..... He remains a real sweetie though.

I am off for a sleep now, then we are off to the supermarket by midday! Janet has organised a Charity bag pack for the family to do, in support of Motor Neurone disease........

"pack you bags madam?"

7 comments:

  1. I thought he was brilliant, I groaned at the start but he was amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Simon like it? It didn't give me chills either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did some bag packing for a charity we support in Huddersfield a couple of weeks ago. We were only there for about 2 hours but between us must have used at least 300 of the shops own bags - 2 tills, one supermarket - I just hadn't realised the enormity of plastic carriers, its frightening. However, it was a good result for fund raising, one lady gave even me a £5.00 and packed her own re-usables. I can understand that, I am pretty anal about how my shopping is packed, but I don't think that was the reason behind her generosity. Hope you had a successful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bag packing, a new one on me, but if it made money - that's great!

    Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A much better version I'd say! Could be a hit today. He is good eh?
    Good luck with the 'bag-packing'.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an awful programme which normally I wouldn't tolerate. However, I do watch it, just for Wagner! I tend to laugh myself half to death when he's on, and then turn over when he's finished!

    That said, I wouldn't vote for the freak!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes