Janet's fund raising

My sister is running herself ragged with fund raising for Motor Neurone disease!

This video is her way of thanking people for their donations and support ( look closely and you can see MND in the sand)

The characters filmed on Prestatyn beach are cousins Tina, Ian and Karen, Aunt Judy ( I am overdue inviting u to dinner!) sisters Ann, Janet and brother in law Tim ( oh and the dogs of course)

can everyone visit her blog and make a comment?

http://supportingandrew.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. I've been there, everyone needs to go and look and comment! It's very pretty around there too! Cool clip!

    John, aren't you tired?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you John ! you have some wonderful and loyal followers ! I look forward to hearing from them and have started to consider them friends of the family-they write beautifully and iam enjoying reading all of their blogs too ! lol jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I most certainly have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great place for a video. Love the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes sir, will do. Janet is doing a wonderful thing. And yes, she does feel like part of this family too! All the best.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello John...I just saw this and loved the video and now I'm going over to Janets blog to leave a comment. OH...glad you were satisfied or at least feeling better about your new vet! Take care....Maura :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes