I am too old for all this

I got to Sheffield by mid afternoon after catching up with old friend Joy (below) who was a little under the weather and couldn't make our evening meet.
After a mooch around the city centre (above Sheffield's version of the London Eye) I over indulged myself in the usual wine fest/gossip fest/laughter fest that is a Sheffield reunion
night out.
I won't do into too many details, but suffice to say that I am far too old to be trying to get into the wrong hotel bedroom whilst being much worse for wear!
Nuala and I woke up this morning with very fuzzy heads, but enjoyed the usual night out "post mortem" amid fits of giggles whist hiding under the duvet....
You wouldn't think we are in our forties would you.


















Typical bad photos after too much vino! The hangover left me at 4pm

8 comments:

  1. adorable (even when strung out)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it you painted the town red - the color of the inside of your eyelids when you woke up.

    When is your next trip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hummm my eyes looked like two boiled eggs in a bucket of blood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My problem with going out with friends and staying out too late is that I always need a nap the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The camp guy in the glasses looks interesting - and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and what tales he had to tell!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes