Someone in your corner

Tonight's blog is more of a life observation rather than the usual banal listing of daily occurrences at home and on field.
This morning I finished work at 8am, it was cold and dull and 13 hours in the company of some people who I have absolutely Nothing in common with had been a bit of a chore.
Couple this with the fact I was tired, grumpy and out of sorts.....the whole day was getting off to a very bad start.

When I got onto the old Berlingo, I did allow myself a small smile... for there on the dashboard was an odd looking blue tack dog.
Chris had fashioned it yesterday as a silly gift when I was lugging large bags of corn feed into the car from the feed wholesalers and without thinking I had plonked it down onto the dashboard before we shot up to my brother's.
This morning this daft little figure provided me with a small but important little boost....it simply said "There is someone standing in your corner!!!"

5 comments:

  1. awwwww he really loves you, your people are all over the world too, hauling feed sacks mending the earth one patch at a time - peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the best things in the world, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:31 am

    Didn't it just!

    Wonderful,

    GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what a clever mate Chris is too...the perfect gift is a terrier on the dash!!

    Smooches from pooches,
    BabyRocketDog & Hootie

    ps-We love it when you post photos of your lovely pooches. They make our heart sing!!

    pss-Is our mommy going nuts?! Yes!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes