Rant

I am due for a rant over something......and today I had a lovely hummdinger of a rant!!!...This morning we had two Welsh Terriers and two Scotties....this afternoon we have one Welsh terrier, two Scotties and a bloody shitzu!
Meg went for her usual trim and no one at the dog groomers told me that they had changed hands. Expecting her usual terrier cut, I was faced with a dog that's all head and no body! No beard, no eyebrows....and no soddin terrier!

The girl first tried to say that it was my fault I had not been clear enough at what I wanted, that is until I asked her to describe a standard Welsh terrier look..........then the owner then made a fairly big mistake by stating Meg had been cut like an Irish terrier! which I thought was laughable statement, and by the time the owner had rung me up later in the day to contest the issue further, I was ready for a somewhat flowery debate! which I gave her with hearty abandon!

Suffice to say none of the dogs will be returning......
(Thanks to neighbour Carole who corrected the damage done with her own clippers pic before she started!)

3 comments:

  1. She looks a little mutty! ROFL That is way too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - that's so wrong! Poor Meg, good job she couldn't see herself in the mirror! Still a beautiful girl on the inside though I'm sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Welshie heart goes out to Meg on the bad haircut day. Been there. Done that! No eyebrows or beard?? Dastardly!
    WelshieSmooches,
    Hootie

    Lucky for you your friend Carole has clippers. Maybe you'll have to start doing the deed. Mommy would never attempt it on me...I detest getting groomed.
    AireKisses,
    BabyRocketDog

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes