Late Home

I just couldn't be bothered completing last minute field jobs, especially after a whole day at work. I was up at 5.45am feeding and watering and got home at 8.30pm, so I have fed and watered the animals before bedding them down for the night.
Typically the hens have "risen" to tomorrow's occasion and have ripped to pieces one of my prize cabbages!, this capped my day! especially as some local teenage girls are having an extra loud party a few houses away!

Several of the villagers have called around with donations for tomorrow (those that cannot attend) whist others have dropped off tomato plants and a hypericum bush to sell on ! Auntie Glad, ladened down with homemade scones (all wrapped up and priced) also kindly called around and I still have cakes to be delivered from Hazel,Pat,Jayne,Geoff, Judy,Carole , Sylvia and my sisters
I hope we have a few people turn up tomorrow, especially as so many people have made such an effort to help out.
I have a strange feeling attendance will be pretty low!

1 comment:

  1. John you did an excellent day, it was well presented and a lovely atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes