Just at the right time

I have to give Cassie a big thank you today. I worked a bloody awful shift last night and had to deal with one of the most traumatised families I have ever worked with in recent times.
I got home this morning tired and rather shopworn, so it was lovely to find a late birthday gift from blog supporter Cassie waiting for me by the back door!
I couldn't have asked for a more thoughtful gift......herbal foot cream and wait for it.............PROPER COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Idaho blend and Loose Moose Far North blend!!)
I was tickled pink!
Thank you again Cassie....it made my day

2 comments:

  1. >Idaho blend and Loose Moose Far North blend

    There is something both wonderfully textured and warmly old-fashioned about the name of these brands. UK-English, in its corporate expression at least, has lost the imagination and comfort it once had. The US, on the other hand, seems quite at ease when imprinting its identity onto corporate products.

    The nearest I can find in my local store is ‘Lancashire Tea’...hardly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it helped to cheer you! I suspected that you might get a kick out of it. I had already sent it to you and then when you did another post about'proper coffee' I was sure you'd be surprised. Good! Hope the card made you laugh.
    Liked Nige's comments about the names.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes