City tired

I think we have all hit a peak..........
After walking the length of Lombard Street, the "steepest" street in San Francisco (no worse than the Prestatyn hillside road!!!) we had an amble to Coit Tower before the brilliant guided tour around Alcatraz.
Since my last visit to the rock (some 12 years ago), the National Park which oversees the island, has planted some beautiful wild gardens amongst the concrete and wire!
This afternoon we have indulged far too much on ice cream and cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory in Macy's and have stuffed ourselves stupid on calamari in Sears this evening..........
I must have put on half a stone at least!!!

2 comments:

  1. I feel naughty following you like a little stalker - but I can't help myself, your writing is so compelling. since you know i don't go anywhere i am so enjoying the seeing all sites and taste the culinary delights without the expense. Oh joy - thank you very much. Stay safe, peace for all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you all had a good trip. I guess the rainy weather was kind of like home? Well, at least it was warm. Don't worry about the extra weight.With all the work that you do you'll have it off in no time.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes