The ducklings get "outed" and Boys with toys

The Hysterical ducklings had their first day out today, and went out in a cage onto the field. Wellington (second from left) still looks a little moth eaten, but all seem to have enjoyed a long break out in the sun. 5 of the hens have gone broody
My friend Geoff called around with his monster new bike this afternoon and Chris had the chance to ride pillion which obviously excited him greatly......I am not a lover of bikes, having seen what damage can be done to riders during my 17 years working in Spinal Injuries, but I kept quiet when Chris voiced interest in buying himself something similar!
(although the statement "over my dead body" comes to mind)

2 comments:

  1. "over my dead body" could be arranged Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ducklings look so sweet. That first step on grass is always fun to watch.
    Yikes,Chris looks really gung ho on viewing that motorcycle! It's a photo suitable for magazine publication. Perhaps Motorcycle Monthly? (made up that name:<)
    I'm with you on the motorcycle. Patrick's whole family rode Indians and Harleys before I met him. He never pushed for one since we've been together...'til last summer when gas prices soared. He settled for a small motor scooter Vino125, which is still a danger, but what can you do? He claims to get 90mpg! (I get 23mpg with my Subaru wagon.) I posted the address & ph# of the Stinking Rose on the April 17th comments. Nurse thyself...hair of the dog?? he he. Ooops,still using the dog's blog.
    It's me, Cassie.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes