The windscreen repair man

The repair man arrived dead on time to fix the Beligo's broken windscreen. He was polite, informative and friendly and was happy for me to move the car onto the field so that he had space to do the repairs. He liked the Scotties (who were busy chewing on some cow bones) but seemed a little nervous of the small circle of hens that had formed to watch him work.
"I don't really like hens" he explained......and he pointed at the pigs in the distance adding "I am not a lover of pigs either!.......but the things I can't stand at all are turkeys!"
I laughed thinking he was joking, and with brilliant comic timing I pointed to a spot ten feed behind him!
He turned to see Boris (who had crept up silently to see what was going on) IN FULL ROMANTIC DISPLAY and the little chap "gobbled " away in full turkey volume.
I thought the poor man was going to faint! "Jesus !!" he shouted and literally jumped 5 feet in the air! He wasn't kidding, he was pathologically frightened of turkeys!
I had to pick Boris up and shut him into his house for the duration of the repairs.....I made the poor chap a large coffee in way of an apology

2 comments:

  1. Well... you did say Boris can be like a dirty old man! Must be something off about that guy, how can you not like hens? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was much useful to your site followers. I appreciate you for sharing it with us. Thanks a ton!!

    windscreen repair werribee

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes