Energy

I have not got much energy for a full blog this evening. Did my four hour shift yesterday, which comprised of a great deal of running around An all day shift today was much of the same, (as will be my 12 hour shift tomorrow), but at least we have an extra hour in bed tonight. I feel tired and ever so grubby......

I have, however, just eaten a very passable corned beef hash in front of the fire as Albert streaks his way around the cottage pursued by the hyperventilating William and Meg. Don't ring the R.S.P.C.A just yet..........Albert is having a real blast teasing the dogs and even at 3 months, is out smarting the collective four dog brains quite easily

Chris has coped with all of the animals quite well today, I am impressed

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes