Onions and Chris wears a bra

I am at risk of sounding like Kenneth Williams here, but get a look at the size of my onions. The wet weather has hindered some crops such as the peas, parsnips and the second crops of potatoes, but my root vegetables such as the turnips, shallots, garlic and onions had done very well indeed.
My cheapo digital camera is crap at close ups , so I guess you can't quite see just how cute the excelsior leghorn chicks actually are. Chris took this photo before sorting his fancy dress costume out for Ann and Tim's 60th Birthday party on Saturday. He is going as his heroine Miss Jane Marple ,complete with pleated tweed skirt (bought by Sylvia from the flowershow),and a particularly snug-fitting purple bra donated from Carole.................... the end result should be.....well rather interesting....watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes