Funerals

Up early this morning as I wanted to drive over to Liverpool to attend Nuala's sister Mary's funeral. Not the best of starts as I found one of Stanley's amber rockets (Karen) dead on the floor of her hen house. She had looked pretty well yesterday, and was drinking and eating ok, so the unexpected death isn't too worrying, but I will be watching all the other girls very closely over the next few days.The tame buffs (above) luckily are full of bounce and personality

Anyhow I am glad that I went over for the service and happy I could offer a bit more support to the Butler clan, Nu's family has been through the wringer funeral wise as Mary's service was the third one after her mun and dad's recent funerals. Mary had suffered a long bout of ill health, but even so, the death of a sibling at the premature age of 52, must have been terribly shocking. The family had organised the whole thing beautifully and nu and her sisters all performed readings while her Brother spoke eloquently and with passion about Mary's vibrant personality.
They are a lovely, inclusive family and I am proud to know them

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes