Being missed ,catch up and proud to be British

Out of all four dogs, it is Meg that misses me the most when I am at work. With the funeral on Friday and two twelve hour work shifts at the weekend, she has not seen alot of me, so today to make up for the separation , she has shadowed me everywhere, with those sad watery "Margaret O'Brien"type eyes following my every move.

Chris has gone down to Broadstairs to catch up with his family, so I have spent the day on catch up.The hen houses needed washing again (red mite is never far away) and I have prepared a couple of vegetable boxes for sale to girls at work. After cleaning the house (yes still very satisfying after a stint at work), I actually cleaned the inside of the Belingo (believe me the inside of it looked like something out of gypsy encampment ),then caught up with Nu, who understandably is pretty flat and down after Friday. I can't imagine just how she is feeling.

On a more positive note; I am delighted that the Team GB has done so well in China. Being third on the leader board has caught the media by surprise, so we the general public have actually had time and space to actually enjoy their success'.without the usual ballyhoo and inane "knocking"from the Daily Mail reading reporters and journalists.
ps. did anyone else notice that there seems to be an awful lot of gingers that take part in bike racing....just a thought..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes