Mooch & a poorly Buff

Moochy day today, as I am working nights. Got some weeding done in the garden and organised a scrappy sort of invite on the pc for the "allotment open evening"so that Chris can print it out at work.Chris went to Church this morning, and said that the parishioners are looking forward to the evening ( they definitely can't get out very much)
so I have decided to "officially" invite some of the villagers to attend.
I have done a quick list and have come up with around 25 names...........message to self..........organise more cakes

One of the female buffs is not well today. She is sat hunched over in the ark, and has allowed me to pick her up to check what the matter could be.. I could not see anything overtly wrong so I put her back with some more chick crumbs and water. Perhaps a trip to the vets is in order tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes