Ducklings and Nancy


Quick blog today as I have loads to cram in. The ebay and caramel ducklings have been put into their garden run, to the numerous oooohs and arrrrhhhhs of passing walkers and I am clearing the back lean-to shed ready to put the little ones back into so that I can disinfect the kitchen pre Sorell's visit.
This evening heralds the Jospice fundraiser in memory of Nuala's mum Nancy. It takes place in Liverpool and I am going over later for an hour or two.
Chris will be on ducking,hen and dog watch for the night.
Working tomorrow on my Birthday but only for 6 hours (political unrest at work so no staff got their requested off duty!!) then off for lunch out which will be nice.
Don't feel 46

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes