The "D" word


Lovely day again today, fresh and bright after the overnight rain. Was given Breakfast in bed (nice) before chores and I think we are off to see an "open garden" near Wrexham later today. The Church bell is ringing as I give the top potato bed the once over (above),Chris has gone power walking with Janet instead of attending Sunday service, so I can have a mooch around with some proper coffee and enjoy a good day dream.
Most people day dream about fantasy figures don't they? a film star,? a luxury home? a fantastic car? lots of money?
what do I day dream about?....a polytunnell...............what does that make me?....yes answers on a postcard please.
Anyhow no mention of the little D's today (or a photo)........it is hard but I will resist.
Working later on nights.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes