Ynys Môn


I never knew that actress Naomi Watts lived on Anglesey.....strange what you find out on Wikipedia isn't it? Anyhow we drove over to the Island this afternoon to have lunch with Chris' Professor colleague Jane and partner Peter. They live on a 17th Farmhouse on the East Coast of the Island a stone's throw from the sea, so you can imagine lunch consisted of lovely local seafood- prawns,scallops and lashings of pasta.
I can't quite make my mind up about Anglesey. The beaches are quite breathtaking, indeed they are famous for being so, but I always feel that the countryside inland is a little too severe for my liking. Anyhow we don't get over there very often. so I guess it doesn't matter.
Got back to see Keisha being kicked out of I'd Do Anything and Sir Andrew having a so called hissy-fit about it all........Foxes seen around the coops this morning, so all the electric fencing has been recharged in readiness.

1 comment:

  1. I love Anglesey, and spent many happy summers there as a child. It is a funny mix of rural, raw, and (Victorian) post-industrial and I am long overdue another visit (HINT). Nx

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes