My own company

I have had a nice day today. Took a day off from the allotment, and drove to Llandudno to collect my wallet (which I had left in Osborn's last night) Seaside towns always look their best when the sun shines, and Llandudno looked quite lovely today. I spent a leisurely lunch time mooching around book shops and stores, searching for a Birthday pressie for Chris then had a proper coffee and a long read of a newspaper, before getting back to the animals.
I have always been comfortable with my own company, I guess that is a product of being single for a decade in my twenties,Living in Wales and working part time, has meant that I spend longer periods in my own company and I can honestly say that I never get bored. Today was a case in point.
Anyhow feel a bit better about the martyr that is Blanche after seeking some advice from the aptly named Practical Poultry forum (http://kelseyinfo.co.uk/yabb/YaBB.pl) Some kind soul told me to go out and buy some sunflower heads to tempt the self harming hen, and bingo it worked. This afternoon she had a quick stuff of seeds 8 long drinks of water , then staggered off back to her eggs.....job done.....
Chris is working away in South Wales tonight, so I am settling down with an Asda Cheap (8£) DVD of I Am Legend,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes