What disaster?

The media has been shrieking all day about "The storm of the year", as if it is Hurricane Katrina! in actual fact the whole thing (well in North Wales anyhow) has proved to be a bit of a damp squib, as we have had plenty of winter rain and very little else. The chickens have not had to tie themselves down like extras from the Poseidon Adventure, and I certainly was not in danger of being swept away when I took the dogs to the beach. (High tide was terribly high but not dangerously so) To be safe, I walked the dogs up Bishop's Wood (pic) where they spent ages trying to get into a badger sett.We then picked up Jess for some day care.
She is such a sweet and sociable little dog, I wanted her to "bond" with our four, and so far it seems to be going just fine ( although you can't quite work out where one dog stops and another starts) I think she is set to join us on our daily walks on the beach.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes