Robin Ince & Markus Birdman(pic below), etc etc

Hazel and I had arranged to go to Theatre Clwyd tonight, and it was a nice change for me to be taken to the Comedy store evening rather than our usual arthouse cinema trip! The two comics were excellent! Intelligent, quick,observational and not crowd pleasing swearing bigots! A couple of pints and a good laugh is exactly what I needed today, as the MOT on the Belingo cost a fortune we just haven't got !
The chickens had also pecked the rubber guards off my digital radio earphones this morning (both of them!.....what's that all about?) so the day had already been earmarked at being a bit of a disaster.
Funny thing happened on the beach though........when I came back to the car park with the pack, maddie ran ahead of us ( being all clever and big headed) and jumped into the back of a nissan micra parked next to the belingo......much to the surprise of an elderly yorkshire terrier asleep in the boot.....ok not a big laugh, but big enough for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes