Beautiful Day

Joan looks a bit like Elsa from Born Free in this shot. The weather again has been sunny and warm and she and what seems like the population of Trelawnyd has been out and about today, enjoying the spring like day and keeping me company.
I have dug another 50 square feet of potato patch today, whilst keeping an eye on Stanley and Duncan as well as feeding the female ducks with titbits.So on paper not a lot has happened but it feels good to be out.
Steve (village elder) is getting me an application for the Parish Council when he gets his own, me thinks it would be prudent to be close to any village decision making meetings especially as the duck empire is about to be increased.
Chris is away in London today and visited Broadstairs and Sorrel last night.
He made the difficult decision to part with the ever friendly Pippa over the weekend, which was hard but necessary as work pressures and the like are preventing his full attention to care for her
Personally, I am glad she has gone, I wont now be a horse widower every weekend
Egg orders are comming in thick and fast this morning, (14 over the past 24 hours) so will be delivering a load tomorrow. Stanley looks back to his normal self today too, bloody and battered but looking mightly fine.

1 comment:

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes