Nights again


Chris is driving me crazy! Crazy!!!!!!! He has spent the day bored and feeling unwell (aching neck) so has been lathering on the volterol gel and swigging paracetamol by the handful. Now I don't want to sound like a 1970's Northern comic by partner bashing too much, but someone lying around a very small cottage with a woolly hat and scarf on- groaning sporadically about how awful they feel DOES MY BLEEDING HEAD IN!
Now I love him dearly, but Michael Learned (Olivia Walton) I am not!!!!!
I am just about to sneak up to bed for an hours respite, where I can dream of my new incubator!(right) the impressive sounding Covatutto 12 Manual .

1 comment:

  1. The "Covatutto 12 Manual" sounds like an eccentric contraption rigged up and sold by an eccentric Italian American, somewhere in the 1930s deep south. But then again, I could be wrong. PS. I think you need to think about starting a new sub-blog, the day-to-day account of the illness, aches and pains of a country gentleman. We are only three weeks into the new year, and we have had (1) headache (2) bruised toes and (3) aching neck. What do you think? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes