A kick up the arse

Bloody, bloody bloody!!!!! hell! The rain has been torrential and It's DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!
I tried to get out into the allotment this morning to commence digging the new potato patch, but the earth is far too heavy for any effective work to be done. Took the dogs, Janet and Ruby to the beach in the downpour and I had to laugh at Ruby's "bad behaviour". Janet is desperate for the lercher to do as she is told, so keeps a doggy bad full to treats in her pocket to get her to come when called. As you can see from the photo the terriers have all realised that food could be had by following Janet like shadows, only Ruby is galloping around like a mad Alec.
Sold more eggs this afternoon to villagers and a few passing walkers, so I ambled up to the market garden to buy all of my seed potatoes, in between showers I checked the electric fencing and was quite proud of myself as I found the fence repair kit and fixed it myself. I had almost finished my work, when Mildred tottered over and climbed up on my lap to see if I had a titbit or two on me when suddenly Duncan came clucking over and promptly kicked me several times up the arse!!! as if to say "get off my bitch!!!" .He stalked off muttering to himself when I chased him off leaving me with the seat of my pants all muddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes