Gardening and Gloria Abyss and a brief moan

William now looks like a real Welsh terrier,after being dragged into Rhyl for his biannual hair cut. I hate going into to the "cultural vacuum" that is Rhyl, but at least I could hide for a short while in Marks and Spencer when I waited to collect him.
The weather has been lovely today, so I look William and George into the allotment with me for a while, before clearing the back garden of dead wood and weeds for the first time in many months.








I love this photo of Robina, I found it on the camera memory when I took some shots of the coops just before lock up. Obviously half asleep I love the way she is balanced on the one roost rail....I think she looks a little like Robert Mitchum
Taken from a short story by Ian Flemming, the title of the new James Bond film staring the broody Mr Craig has just been announced, Quantum of Solace is a cracking title that friend Nige would enjoy! as from time to time we would amuse ourselves by making up titles for Novels or films or indeed people. I have never beaten his name for a tragic drag queen Mz Gloria Abyss...............priceless
I can't believe that there is no where in wales that we can go and see the new Cohen Brothers film No Country for Old Men (2007) !!!!!!! Hazel and I are off to see it in Liverpool on Monday.......shame on all local cinemas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes