A Kent Christmas

Well I am glad that I took the family photo on the left, so the lens would not capture a rather wan and sickly looking individual that was me all day yesterday. Minutes after this photo was taken I had to give my excuses and make a hasty exit home to have a rather large and undignified vomit.
The gastric bug Is still unfortunately with me, and today I have slightly overdosed on Imodium so that there would be no embarrassing "accidents" on the way to Broadstairs.
In the end we loaded up the Belingo with a ton of pressies, George and Maddie, a few bin bags of clothes and easily grabable paracetamol and spent an awful 8 hours negotiating fog,traffic jams and unfamiliar roads to finally get to Sorrel's house at 6pm. (Yes the photo of me looks rather worried)
We had a lovely welcome with homemade mince pies,fish pie and lots of Christmas trimmings, even the Scotties made themselves at home within minutes.Tomorrow we are spending in and around Broadstairs, and catching up with Richard (Chris' Dad) for dinner tomorrow night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes