Ruby


No we have not got another dog! Janet and Ned have been bitten by the canine bug and have bought a lercher cross called Ruby. Though not my cup of tea, (I prefer the stocky cocky terrier types rather than the aristocratic gracefulness of the "running" worker dogs) she is a lovely natured and impressive animal.
I look forward to watching her run circles around my four!
Working all weekend on nights so will miss Strictly Come Dancing this evening, which is a bummer! We have not done much today; walked the dogs on the beach ( The tiny figure of George and Chris makes the photo look posed)
Caught up with Ruby, then caught the end of Now Voyager on BBC2










2 comments:

  1. Lercher crosses are generally excellent with humans - although they may get into spats with other dogs. They need short bursts of exercise, then can sleep all day - certainly NOT as demanding as Terriers! I have a lovely tortoise-shell one coming to stay at my house next weekend ("Alfie")- no funny remarks, please! Nx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you jump across the pond for a visit come back and adopt another dog. Us Yanks sure do have a strange effect upon people.

    BTW, your new addition to your household is a sweety.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes