Battles won ?


Nursing a hangover from a great meal, it was nice to check the coops this morning to find that the tide seems to be turning in the war of the mites. A few of the dirty little buggers remain, so I have given the houses another deluge of bug killer. Let's hope it is the end of the story as bugs don't make exciting blogs
When we are out last night the cottage wall was given yet another clack form a large wagon or lorry, that makes three bashes in one month. Plan for this week is to paint my own warning sign to be put up on the corner telephone pole, well as the council seems impotent in its powers! I shall take matters in my own hands.
Lots to plan this week, as all my early shallots, garlic,onions and broad beans need to be planted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes