Shopping and dancing Saturday

Chris is looking a little exasperated because modern parents are sat at the next table letting their little Josh and little Holly shout at the top of their little voices. The cafe is the new one at Venue Cymru in Llandudno and looks lovely even if the food is not up to much.


Did some shopping at Marks and Spencers and had a wander around the Promenade, the weather is still holding up so it was nice to amble around with the last of the day trippers.


Settled down at 6 pm to watch the first episode of Strictly Come Dancing, only to find out that tonight was the preview only! shame!! Anyhow I put the time to good use and completed the schedule on the Trelawnyd Flower Show blog site! see below!

http://trelawnydflowershow.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. My but you do live in the middle of nowhere. But that's not without its charm. I wish I could have a place with lots of animals.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes