No sleep

I am getting used to having no sleep after nights. After watering the hens and ducks, cleaning out their "swimming pool", feeding them and feeding the dogs it was nearly 9.30am when I crawled into bed. Typically the phone went just after 10 am, and it was an excited Pat from fat club offering me a job as trainer! I tried to sound positive about it all but all I wanted to do was drag myself back into my pit like a slug. at 10.15 two men were banging on the door wanted to repair the damaged wall .(My rant with the managing director the other day over his driver's stupidity seemed to have worked) and the two blokes made a passable job of the repairs. Minutes before they left another local turned up with a ton of logs for us. I had said in passing to his friend over an idle chat in the allotment that I wanted logs for winter and bingo! village gossip and chatter "made it so". I gave up the ghost at ever having a proper sleep by 11am, so took the dogs to the beach,then made a few pies and did the weeks shop at Salisbury's. How I did everything in Sheffield AND work full time bugger only knows!
I am slumped on the couch at the moment listening to the radio. The fire is lit, the dogs are quiet and I am not answering the phone or the door to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes