The Power of positive thinking


"Optimism with some experience behind it is much more energizing than plain old experience with a certain degree of cynicism. "

Twyla Tharp


I like the above quote and have remembered it today when I heard some

good news from a friend. She has been single for a long time, and finally has found a new bloke who he is dating seriously. Her optimism and obvious joy was lovely to be a tiny part of and I got to thinking just how few people are truly optimistic? so many of us spend too much time thinking the worst of people and situations and too few celebrate our triumphs and good times. I would always like to think that I am an optimist...........perhaps, because I have actually said this, by definition I am......?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes